|Place of Origin:||Hefei, China|
|Certification:||SASO, BV, ISO, GB, SONCAP|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||2000 square meters|
|Price:||USD 0.75-1.25 square meters|
|Packaging Details:||packed in roll with woven bags, pipe core and belts|
|Delivery Time:||7 Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, D/A, D/P, Western Union, MoneyGram, Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||25 Tons per Day|
|Application:||Water Conveyance (Canal Liners), Sea Cucumber, Fishpond, Aquaculture, Shrimp Pond||Material:||LLDPE, HDPE, LDPE, EVA, PVC, Polyethylene|
|Function:||Seepage Control, Impermeable, Protect||Product Name:||Water Conveyance (Canal Liners) Geomembrane Lining Seepage Control 2.0mm High Bearing Capacity|
|Colour:||Black||Origin:||Made In China|
High Bearing Capacity Canal Liners,
Water Conveyance Geomembrane Lining,
Geomembrane Lining Seepage Control
Water Conveyance (Canal Liners) Geomembrane Lining Seepage Control 2.0mm High Bearing Capacity
Anti-seepage HDPE geomembrana is produced from high density polyethylene resin by film-blowing process, adding carbon black, antioxidant, anti-aging and UV-resistance component being made from 97.5% high density polyethylene (HDPE) and 2.5% Carbon black/anti-aging agent/anti-oxygen/UV absorbent/stabilizer and other accessory, which is widely used for fishpond,solid waste containment and water containment environment and mining environment. Anti-seepage HDPE geomembrana is made of best quality high density polyethylene (HDPE) with specially formulated and original polyethylene resin, combined with specified quantity carbon black, antioxidant, anti-aging agent and UV resistance components, which contributes to its excellent resistance to UV radiation and being suitable for different conditions.
Our Anti-seepage HDPE geomembrana is manufactured via triple co-extrusion technique by the most advanced automatic equipment. All the productions are manufactured according to US GRI standards and ASTM, complete specifications with superior quality. The width can reach 8m. Anti-seepage HDPE geomembrane IS far more cost effective, environmentally safe, excellent durable, chemically resistant, fast deployment and easy transportation than traditional concrete, asphalt and compacted clay.
How to install in ponds lining and how to use in Biofloc system ?
Pond liners used for lining need to be protected from sharp objects (for example, stones) below the liner and from being punctured by any objects in the water body. Protection can be provided with layers of sand, geotextiles (particularly needle-punched nonwovens) and other materials. Pond liners are manufactured in rolls or accordion-folded on pallets. When deployed in the field their edges and ends are overlapped and seamed together. Sealing is done through thermal fusion, solvents and adhesives.
The edge of the pond liner is generally rolled over the top of the soil slope and secured in an anchor trench or it can be fixed to a vertical wall made of wood or concrete.
Use in Biofloc tank:
Usually circular tanks are good as biofloc tank. To make a circular biofloc tank decide desired water volume of the tank excluding free margin above water level. Use the formula to know your required tank volume or geomembrane polythene circular tank.
πr2x depth of the tank. π is = 3.14, r is radius of the tank.
Now if you know the dia ( double of radius) then make the tanks adding additional 20 cm height above water level plus 30-40 cm to fold and fix the edges outside the tank. This tank will have to be fixed in an iron frame of similar dia and height.The tank should have a central outlet for removing sludge, if required.
Key benefits of HDPE Geomembrane Pond Liner for Shrimp or Fish Pond.
1. The use of HDPE geomembrane liner can reduce the loss of oxygen caused by infiltration into the soil.
2. Pond liner inhibit growth of algae in the bottom and is easy to clean pond bottom.
3. There will be have no soil mixed waste and sludge at the bottom of the aquaculture ponds.
4. During intensive and semiintensive farming water will not be turbid( for soil) due to operation of aerators and movement of fishes or shrimps.
5. Fish and shrimps can be efficiently harvested using seine net or dewatering the pond.
6. The pond liner can protect slopes and banks from erosion.
7. The geoemembrane lining system helps easy removal of sediment and waste products using bottom cleaning system through a central drainage system or using a submersible water pump in the central pit of the pond.
8. Reduces initial soil excavation cost and annual pond maintenance cost.
9 . After dewatering bottom can easily be cleaned using a high pressure submersible water pump.
10. Bacterial contamination from the soil is stopped.
11. Use of probiotics and chemicals is very effective.
12. Bottom lining helps effective maintaining of biofloc in the tanks and also in biofloc system of aquaculture and in bottom clean system. You can never maintain effective biofloc in soil ponds.
13. Maintaining biosecurity is easy and effective.
14. Soil chemicals can not change water quality.
|Thickness||0.15-3.0mm & customer ' s requirement|
|Width||1-8m & customer ' s requirement|
|Length||50-200m & customer ' s requirement|
|Color||Black,White,Green,Blue & customer ' s requirement|
|Package||Double layers woven bag, and add two strap & customer ' s requirement|
|Production Standard||GRI,ASTM,GB or other standard|
|3||Stretch Yield Strength (horiz & vet)≧||N/mm||3.75||5||7.5||11||15||18||22||29|
|4||Stretch Break Strength (horiz & vet)≧||N/mm||6.75||13.5||19||20||27||33||40||53|
|5||Yield Elongation (horiz & vet)≧||%||12|
|6||Break elongation (horiz & vet)≧||%||700|
|7||Angle Tear Strength (horiz & vet)≧||N||31.25||45||62.5||93||125||156||187||249|
|9||Stress Crack Resistance||Hrs||300|
|10||Carbon Black Content (range)||%||2.0-3.0|
|11||Carbon Black Dispersion||/||not more than 1 case grade 3 in 10 samples, grade 4 & 5 is not allowed|
|12||Oxidation Induction Time(OIT)||Standard OIT||≧ 100 min|
|High Pressure OIT||≧ 400 min|
|13||Thermal Aging at 85℃||Standard OIT(min.ave.) retained after 90 days||55%|
|High Pressure OIT(min.ave.) retained after 90 days||80%|
|14||UV Resistance||Standard OIT (min.ave.)||50%|
|High Pressure OIT (min.ave.) retained after 1600 hrs||50%|
1. Good flexibility
2. For service temperature range:-70°C~110°C
3. Corrosion resistance, aging resistance
4. Excellent environmental stress cracking resistance property
5. High tensile strength and elongation
6. Lightweight, Economical & Flexibl
7. Tear & puncture resistant, Rugged strength
8. High hydrostatic resistance UV resistant
9. Minimal thermal expansion & contraction
Rolling with pipe in core, double layer woven bags with strengthened belt for unloading convenience and protecting.
Neutral package of Pond Liner Material
Roll Size: 4m-7.0m
Or packed according to customers' requirements such as mark the company Logo
Specification 20ft container 40ft container
0.5mm 5.8/7*420m/roll 16rolls/38976m2 19rolls/55860m2
0.75mm 5.8/7*280m/roll 16rolls/25984m2 19rolls/37240m2
1mm 5.8/7*210m/roll 16rolls/19488m2 19rolls/27930m2
1.5mm 5.8/7*140m/roll 16rolls/12992m2 19rolls/18620m2
2.0mm 5.8/7*105m/roll 16rolls/9744m2 19rolls/13965m2
Why Choose us?