|Place of Origin:||Hefei,China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Price:||USD 8000-18800 SET|
|Packaging Details:||packed in woven bag, or customize|
|Delivery Time:||15 Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, D/A, D/P, Western Union, MoneyGram, Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||1 Set per 15 Days|
|Material:||HDPE Geomembrane Fabric, Composite Membrane||Product Name:||Artificial Lake Composite HDPE Geomembrane Seepage Control Project Solution|
|Function:||Seepage Control||Application:||Artificial Lake|
1.5mm Erosion Control Geotextile Project,
Artificial Lake Geotextile Project,
Impermeable geotextile Fabric project
Artificial Lake Composite HDPE Geomembrane Seepage Control Project Solution
project material: HDPE geomembrane fabric, composite membrane
application: artificial lake
function: seepage control
project time: 15 days
Artificial lake is usually a kind of Lake dug out by people with a plan and purpose. It uses HDPE impervious membrane and GCL waterproof blanket to prevent seepage and protect water resources. It is produced in an unnatural environment, including landscape lake and large reservoir, such as Hongze Lake.
Key Points Of Construction:
1. One part one membrane (200g / 0.5mm) geotextile is used for seepage control at the bottom of the lake. The materials shall be kept ventilated and dry when stored on site, and shall not be exposed to sunlight, and shall be kept away from fire sources.
2. Before paving impermeable cloth, the lake bottom ponding and silt should be removed, and the soil should be compacted to prevent the base surface from being uneven and the sharp edges of gravel from being exposed. The construction method of air permeability is the same as that of sand pit.
3. The impermeable cloth should be laid from one end to the other, and other corresponding treatment measures should be taken to contact with the slope, so as to connect with the grass slope naturally.
4. The joints of impervious cloth shall be laid with an overlap of 10cm, and the joints shall be treated with strong adhesive or heat sealing.
5. In order to protect the impermeable cloth from aging or damage, the bottom surface of the impermeable cloth shall be covered with 20-30cm sand layer or soil layer, and the hard blocks in the backfill layer shall be cleaned up.
There are several types of artificial lakeside slope treatment, which are different according to different geographical environment:
1. Natural slope: the upper part is connected with the grass slope to form a clear water grass boundary, and the slope is compacted in the process of modeling
2. Mortar rubble slope: it can be divided into vertical slope and inclined slope
3. Slope of precast concrete slab: the slope is protected by dry paving of precast concrete slab, the joint of slab is filled with sand layer, and then the surface is pointed with 1:3 cement mortar
4 Natural vermiculite slope: the slope is naturally stacked with landscape stones, and the blocks are connected by mortar
5. Wood like wall for landscape: the lakeside is protected with concrete piles, and the surface is treated with wood like treatment
1. geomembrane is made up of 97.5% high density polyethylene and 2.5% carbon black, anti-aging agent, antioxidant, UV absorber, stabilizer and other excipients. It has the features of environmental protection, anti-seepage, leak proof, moisture proof, isolation, root blocking and puncture prevention.
2. PE composite geomembrane can be used in various water conservancy projects, such as river anti-seepage engineering, river treatment engineering, artificial lake anti-seepage engineering, landscape lake anti-seepage engineering, dam anti-seepage engineering, canal anti-seepage engineering.
3. GCL bentonite waterproof blanket is composed of four layers. The upper and lower layers are geotextiles, which mainly play the role of protection and reinforcement, so that it has a certain anti puncture strength and tensile strength. The middle layer is sodium bentonite particle layer, which has high expansibility and high water absorption. The bottom layer is HDPE film, which plays an anti-seepage role.
|project name||Artificial Lake Composite HDPE Geomembrane Seepage Control Project Solution|
|material||HDPE anti-seepage geomembrane fabric, composite geomembrane|
Package & Delivery:
all products will be packed in woven bags with waterproof film, in standard carton. we gurantee the product goo when customers receive it. It will be deliverd on time as customer requirement.
Why Choose US?