|Place of Origin:||Hefei, China|
|Certification:||ISO, GB, CE,|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100 meters|
|Price:||USD 10-20 meter|
|Packaging Details:||paper box, waterproof film, customize|
|Delivery Time:||1 Day|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, D/A, D/P, Western Union, MoneyGram, Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||2000 meters per day|
|Function:||Strengthen, Repair, Enhance,||State:||2021|
|Package:||Paper Box, Waterproof Film||Product Name:||TFC2-2 Project Spare Parts High Strength Light Weight Carbon Fiber Cloth Bridge Buildings Repairing Strengthening|
|Application:||Building, Bridge, Column, Pipe, Cement Wall, Cement Road, Asphalt Road||Material:||Carbon Fiber|
|Characteristics:||Alkali, Acid And Corrosion, Seismic Resistance, Light Weight, High Strength||Color:||Black|
Carbon Fiber Project Spare Parts,
Carbon Fiber Cloth Project Spare Parts,
Bridge Buildings Project Spare Parts
TFC2-2 Project Spare Parts High Strength Light Weight Carbon Fiber Cloth Bridge Buildings Repairing Strengthening
material: carbon fiber
function: strengthen, repair
application: building, bridge, cement wall, cement road, asphalt road, column, beam, pipe
size: width 50cm, length 200m
Carbon fiber cloth adopts German donier non-destructive cutting-edge technology and equipment, with high-quality raw silk and international high-end technology as guidance, special environment and unique process production, and the compilation level reaches the international high-end level. Carbon fiber cloth system is a kind of high-strength and unique high-tech material, which can provide two kinds of thickness, and is suitable for reinforcement engineering of various components.
The reinforcement method of sticking fiber composite material is to use matching adhesive and fiber composite material (carbon fiber cloth, aramid fiber cloth, glass fiber cloth and composite board of above fiber cloth, etc.) to paste on the surface of concrete or inlay in concrete, so as to strengthen the original structure.
It is widely used in the reinforcement and repair of beams, slabs and columns of reinforced concrete structures, as well as the reinforcement of bridges, tunnels, ports, docks and silos in the field of civil engineering.
1. According to the construction method of product data sheet, mix and use primer, and apply it on the treated base surface.
2. According to the construction method of the product data sheet, mix and use the leveling glue, and brush it evenly on the base surface that has been coated with the primer, which is required to be smooth.
3. Prepare the surface glue according to the specified proportion, evenly apply a layer on the surface with primer and leveling glue, paste the cloth according to the specified position, and use the scraper to repeatedly scrape until the surface glue is fully soaked.
4. Please refer to cecs146:2003 (07 Edition) 5.1-5.8 for construction method.
With the base surface treatment of plate series, the structural parts with sharp edges and corners in the treatment part shall be polished into rounded corners, and the minimum inner diameter shall be 20 mm.
Since the purpose of using carbon fiber cloth is to improve the structural members, the condition of the base surface should be determined to ensure that it can transfer the load from the cloth to the structural surface.
1. Carbon fiber cloth adopts imported carbon wire, with bright and smooth surface, high straightness, no drum, fast glue dipping and time-saving and labor-saving construction.
2. Small thickness, easy for cross overlap, bending and winding, suitable for all kinds of curved surfaces and reinforcement of special-shaped components.
3. Carbon fiber has high tensile strength, acid and alkali resistance and corrosion resistance.
4. It is harmless without reactive odor, and can still be constructed in residence.
5. The weight is light, and the specific gravity is 23% of the steel. The self weight of the member is basically not increased and the section size of the member is not changed.
Comparison Table of Reinforcement Process:
|Reinforcement technology||carbon fiber SHEET technology||Reinforced concrete section enlargement technology||Sticking process of steel plate|
|Process summary||Using epoxy resin to paste carbon fiber SHEET to existing concrete surface||Placing reinforced concrete on existing concrete surface||The steel plate is pasted to the concrete surface with adhesive resin|
|Structural characteristics||Reinforcement material, light, high strength, almost no increase in weight and section||There are many achievements in construction, increasing self loading, and interface problems between new and old concrete||More construction achievements, more self loading|
|Construction||There is no need for heavy equipment, surface (step difference) treatment before construction, and the construction period is short||Need heavy equipment, noise and dust during construction, construction site is limited||Need heavy equipment, site welding, need anchorage, construction site restrictions|
|Maintenance management||Don't maintain it from time to time||There is steel corrosion problem||Regular painting is required|
|Comprehensive evaluation||best choice||just so so||just good|
|type||thickness(mm)||carbon fiber||tensile strength(Mpa)||Young's coefficient(Gpa)||weight per unit area(g/m2)||elongation at break(%)||width(CM)|
Package & Delivery:
it is packed in waterproof film and paper box, or in standard carton.width is 10/20/30/50cm, length is 100-200m. we guarantee the product good when customers receive it. we cooperate with international famous logistic company to make sure that the safety of tranportation.
Hefei Fuyun Environmental Sci-Tech Co.,ltd, established in 2019, is an enterprise specializing in solving environmental leakage, anti-corrosion, waterproof, moisture-proof, buildings, walls, bridge strengthening repairing materials. We provide the complete solution of engineering planning, design and construction of waterproof, moisture-proof, anti-seepage, anti-corrosion. Products includes Geo-membrane, HDPE(High Density Polyethylene) Impermeable membrane, Geo-textile, Geo-grid having passed ISO9001, ISO14001, OSHSA18001 quality and management certification. Our products are widely used in environmental protection, aquaculture, highway, railway, tunnel, reservoir, water conservancy, artificial lake, mining, agriculture, landscape, petroleum and petrochemical industries. Our products are popular in the Southeast Asia,Europe USA, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico,the Middle East Africa and other regions in the world.
Why Choose US?