Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||HDPE Geomembrane||Product Name:||Anti-Seepage Impervious Engineering Solution Construction Of Biogas Slurry Pool|
|Function:||Anti Seepage||Application:||Biogas Slurry Pool|
Impervious polyester Geotextile Project,
Biogas Slurry Pool Geotextile Project,
impervious geotextile membrane project
Anti-Seepage Impervious Engineering Solution Construction Of Biogas Slurry Pool
project material: HDPE geomembrane
application: biogas slurry pool
function: anti-Seepage, impervious
project time: 30 days
Biogas digester is the main structure of manure treatment in pig farms and dairy farms. It is mainly used to store a large amount of acid-base excrement discharged by livestock every day. It has a certain impact on nature, land and nearby residents. The government will compulsorily carry out anti-seepage and covering treatment for biogas slurry.
The biogas slurry pool has good sealing property. During the treatment process, the biogas slurry is fermented and the concentration reaches a certain degree. The generated gas generates power through the power generation device for the use of pig farms. It is both environmental protection and practical.
Key points of Construction:
1. excavate the earth according to the required size, with the slope less than 40 degrees, and the slope surface is flat, and all internal and external corners shall be chamfered;
2. the base surface is dried, compacted, flat, free of crack, sharp protrusion and depression, and there is no sharp sundries such as tree root within 25mm vertical depth
3. After laying HDPE bottom membrane, the plain soil shall be filled with 20cm thick. After the top film is laid, the anchoring ditch shall be filled with plain soil and tamped
4. after the earthwork is excavated, the pipeline shall be designed for embedding. Generally, 4 pipelines will be embedded in biogas pool
5. lay and install the pipe for the bottom membrane. After measuring the size number, cut according to the actual situation and make records
6. laying HDPE anti-seepage membrane of slope in sequence, and cutting the diaphragm in irregular range such as corner into "inverted trapezoid" with upper width and narrow bottom
7. water injection operation, and then top film laying after filling water
Generally, the biogas digester adopts the bottom film thickness of 1.0mm and the cover film thickness of 1.5mm. The anti-seepage membrane has good heat resistance and cold resistance. The chemical stability is good, with high rigidity and toughness, good mechanical strength, good resistance to environmental stress cracking and tear resistance, and corrosion resistance of acid, alkali and organic solvents.
The impervious membrane has excellent aging resistance, UV resistance and anti decomposition ability. It can be exposed and has a life span of over 50 years, providing good material guarantee for environmental seepage control.
|project name||Anti-Seepage Impervious Engineering Solution Construction Of Biogas Slurry Pool|
|material||HDPE anti-seepage geomembrane fabric|
Package & Delivery:
all products will be packed in woven bags with waterproof film, in standard carton. we gurantee the product goo when customers receive it. It will be deliverd on time as customer requirement.
Why Choose US?
Contact Person: fuyun